ELECTRONIC SURFACE MOUNTED INDUSTRIES, INC.
ISO9001 | AS9100 | ITAR Registered | Minority Owned Small Business
6731 Cobra Way · San Diego · CA · 92121
Tel: 858.455.1710 | Fax: 858.455.6745
Our mission is to build partnerships based on excellence in quality and total customer satisfaction; to strengthen through innovations and flexibility; and to grow by becoming a member of our customer’s team.
ESMI was established in 1986 by Henry Kim, with the sole purpose of serving the manufacturing needs of the fast growing high tech industry in San Diego, California. For the last 27 years we have been in the forefront of cutting edge manufacturing technologies within the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry.
ESMI offers value-added electronic manufacturing services (EMS) to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) in Aerospace, Military/Defense, Industrial/Commercial, Education, Telecommunications and consumer products as well as offering complete box builds and cable harness assemblies.
Our customers are confident that all Intellectual Property (IP) is secure, and all manufacturing by ESMI is completed within our facility in San Diego, CA. We at ESMI take great pride in becoming an extension of our customers and completing assemblies that are 100% manufactured in the USA.
· Quick-Turn Prototyping
· New Product Introduction (NPI)
· Low to Medium volume - High Complexity Boards are our forte
· High Volume Production
· Full Box Build | Cable Harness Assemblies
· Single/ Double Sided SMT
· Single/ Double Sided Through-hole
· BGA, FPGA, Fine Pitch Components
· X-Ray | AOI
· Functional Testing
· Warranty and Repair Services
· Conformal Coating Services – Outsourced to our industry partner
Our engineering team has provided thousands of hours of design and manufacturability reviews for our customers. This alone has allowed ESMI to cut our customers manufacturing costs, improve yields and speed up our customer’s time to market within budget.
· Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
· Design for Testability (DFT)
· PCB Layout and Design Services – Outsourced to our industry partner (Altium, Cadence, Mentor, Valor)
· X-Ray Analysis
· Failure Analysis
· MDA/In-Circuit Test (ICT) | Flying Probe | ESS Testing – Outsourced to our industry partner
· Component Selection and Replacement
· Functional Testing Design
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Our dedicated Program Managers and Material Buyers take pride in being a valued team member of our customer’s team, pricing and mark-up on materials are clearly stated in our quotes. Utilizing our supply chain network we are able to limit our customer material liability resulting in mutually beneficial partnership.
· Full Turnkey
· Consigned Material Management
· Bill of Materials Review – suggested cross to lower risk components and lower cost manufacturers
· Material prices supplied on Bill of Materials (BOM) for customer review
· Printed Circuit Board Fabrication through ISO9001 | AS9100 | ITAR Registered certified partner suppliers
· Anti-Counterfeit Policy & Procedure- QA8017
· Conflict Minerals Policy & Procedure- QA8018
· Pre-Manufacturing Program Team meeting
· Customer Quarterly Business Reviews
· Partnerships with suppliers to assist with Hard to Find, Allocated or Obsolete components to minimize production delays
Having an on-site Quality Manager and IPC Trainer ESMI has implemented a comprehensive quality system based on our following industry certifications.
· AS9100 Rev C (Cert -0069480)
· ISO9001:2008 (Cert-0069480)
· CAGE CODE: 1GRC4
· NAICS CODE: 334418
· ITAR REGISTRATION: EXPIRES 12/2014
· IPC-A-610 REV E
· J-STD-001 REV ES
· FOD Prevention Procedure- QA6002 Rev D
· Certified 3M ESD program
· All assemblies certified Class 2 or 3, specific to customer project requirements